Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Operation Spread Love

Do you know what my amazing, brilliant, beautiful sister did on Valentine's Day?




She made dozens of hand-written Valentine's Day cards, then went out to the streets of downtown Ottawa and gave them to anyone who looked homeless, sad, or down on their luck. She blogged about it here, on her cute descriptive writing blog; go check it out!

I'm totally doing this next year with my boys. We have lots of people in our own city who could use a little cheering up! Anybody want to join? I'll probably send a little message around Facebook next year to remind friends and family that Operation Spread Love is approaching....

3 comments:

  1. now that was a sweet thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! What a great idea to do for any holiday. But valentines day especially.

    I'm definitely in for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.this world need more people like u and your sister....

    ReplyDelete